Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Halfway!

Last week sucked.  I need a little moment of goodness so I am taking some time to update you on my list of 60.  (Can I add on there I've been abandoned by co-bloggers?  The other Howe Girls have apparently given up on blogging.  I suppose I should retire as well...but not until I get my 60 things!)

Today I reached my halfway mark...30!  When we last left off I was at 13.  I won't give you all the details because some weren't too spectacular (cracked an egg with one hand, for example) however here are some of my personal favorites.

18.  Flash Mob!  I participated in my first ever flash mob...it was spectacular.



22 - 25: All had to do with things in Scotland.  I didn't want to go overboard on listing every little thing, so I picked some really unique things.  Haggis.  My first dram of scotch.  Driving on the left side of the road.  Being in Scotland.
Loch Ness...sadly I did NOT have my first Nessie sighting

The fam and I at the Glenfiddich tour

My first tasting!!  I seem a little unsure...

Scotch makes us dance!

Driving!  Stick Shift!  Left handed! On the left side of the road!
LIKE A BOSS!

MMMM, we love Scottish food, and each other.

26. Spa Day!  I spent a day at Glen Ivy Spa in the desert of Southern California.  I smothered myself in muddy clay.  It was heaven.


30.  Double Dutch!  I can jump rope like a pro, however double dutch has always been too hard.  A coworker and I decided to take this on together.  Every Wednesday at recess we are practicing with our kiddos.  Today I made it in and jumped and managed to get a spin move in.  Felt soooo good!

It was captured!  My first ever double dutch!!


Up to 30 now and it is about May.  I might make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment