Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hold up, wait a minute, put a little sister love in it!!

meg came to town this weekend and we had a sista love in. well, kind of.

mom sent a strongly worded email before i was even alive saturday morning, telling me that i needed to send her a pic of the beautiful scarf she made me for christmas last year. my first attempt w my blackberry was wobbly, but this pic turned out great!! megs all smiley and sparkly and moms scarf is amazing. win!

heres meg and i, knitting on the couch, watching a woody allen movie. just like a normal sunday night!


and heres meg and i really knitting, wo the posed pic. thats just how we look.


howe girls knit!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha! all sparkly huh? i think that is my t-zone doing it's thing...

    this is HOWE we do it!

    ReplyDelete