Monday, October 25, 2010

its about time!

so ive recently been spending a ton of time on ravelry looking for a new pattern because...wait for it... i finished my beach bag!! and its about gd time. ill be honest. the bag was really not that hard to make. but those silly straps took me forever and just annoyed me to no end! but its done, and im super excited!! so here it is!


this is my bag after i laid it out to block it!! didnt have anything to hold down the sides to stop them from rolling besides nail polish- which was not very good!

and there it is! i absolutely love it! not sure what im going to do with it yet. debating lining it with some bright-ish fabric or i just might use it to get produce at the grocery store. its all still up in the air- luckily i have a while before its beach season so i dont have to decide yet!!


now i just need to find Twinkles Town and Country Knits and i can start teaching myself how to cable knit!

1 comment: