Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm So Freaking Thankful!

This year I have been blessed with so much.   I'm the happiest I think I've ever been, and it is all thanks to...

The two beautiful cities I call home...LA and
Boston
My companion on the journey, 14.5 years strong, Nikolas James Pumpkinhead





My Boston family, who always make me feel at home


My LA family, willing to get down and relax whenever I need to




My forrealwearebloodrelatedcantyoutell? family





My wonderful job that leads to moments like this...
The bestest friends any girl could hope for
Starting something new...






And loving the finished project, despite the mistakes along the way

Words that make my heart skip a beat
That I want to read over and over and over again
The little things that remind me of home
Reaching my goals

And setting future goals... Sister Plan 2013!!!

Yup, it really is that good.  Looking back at pictures from this year, I realize that a lot of moments and a lot of people aren't captured here.  At first I thought maybe I need to take more pictures.  Then I changed my mind.  Not only am I thankful for these moments captured forever in photos, I am also thankful for those moments that I was enjoying too much to stop and take a picture.  The moments I got so swept up in, the moments where friends stood by me when I needed them, the moments that a picture could never fully appreciate...you were all there and I am thankful for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment