Sunday, January 10, 2010

My To-Do List

I spent all day yesterday gathering baskets, bags and boxes of wool.
The purpose was to inventory my unfinished objects and see what yarn I had gathered over the years. Two big discoveries
  • I only have 3 unfinished projects left!

  • I have a lot of yarn around here!

The projects include the last half of a pair of socks I started last summer. This is why I don't usually knit socks - I get bored with the second one! I just need to turn the heel and finish it off.



The second project is a sweater that I'm making out of handspun merino. It's beautiful,


but I do have a bit more spinning to do before I can finish.





The third project is a never-ending afghan. It was my attempt to learn how to do cables this past summer.



To add to the list, yesterday I received in the mail all the yarn I ordered to complete the French Press Knit Felted Slippers for my many nieces!

It looks like a lot, but it is so nice to have it all organized and ready to go.

My goal this week - finish that darn sock!

love, marmie







2 comments: